Reminders for 2012 Tournament
Here are just a few reminders for the upcoming tournament.
- The home team will be in the 3rd base dugout and the visitors will be in the 1st base dugout.
- We need kids to run the scoreboards and announce batters during games so we’d appreciate any help we can get. Every team should provide a legible lineup card with player names and numbers to the press box before games.
- The concession stand will be open during all games.
- There have been some thefts from vehicles in the parking lot so players should avoid leaving valuables in their car.
- Any beer consumption in the parking lot should be discreet. As in the past, please don’t leave any trash in the parking lot.
- Please help keep the dugouts clean by throwing garbage in the barrels provided.
- We can display the championship trophy at the concession stand all weekend. If you have one of them (Cold Spring and Watertown) please bring them with.
- Chad Swanson of the Bulldogs will repair baseball gloves if anyone needs something restrung or repaired.
- Remember to bring your folder with copies of driver’s licenses and signed player code of conduct.
- Home team is to provide extra baseballs over the 2 each team needs to provide
- The higher seeded team will be the home team until the championship game, if the higher seed is coming through the loser’s bracket they the undefeated team will be the home team.
- Each team is responsible to bring 2 new Diamond D1 Pro Baseballs for each game they are playing in.
- The Championship games will be a single game only. If the team from the loser’s bracket wins they are the winner. No second game.
- Umpires will be provided by BT Umpires. There will be one umpire for all games until the championship games, then there will be two for each.
Back to Team Page